Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've Got Pictures! I've Got Pictures!


Yes. I'm still a bit miffed at my lunatic behaving neighbor. To briefly recap yesterday's post and the gist of things: My neighbor placed landscape stones on my property just outside of my front door, and in a haphazard childish attempt to form some sort of circle with them. I moved them back onto her property and she is threatening to sue me for doing so. I don't understand where her logic comes from, but maybe the pictures I feature today can contrast and reflect her mentality. I didn't use pictures that I have that actually show what is going on, because they may at some point be introduced as evidence in a court trial where I have to defend myself legally against this goofball.

The above picture shows the type of landscape stones in question, when they are applied properly. These stones in the above picture, are NOT in my neighbor's yard, but in another neighborhood.

The below picture, shows the beginnings of my neighbor's application of the stones in her garden. I think the picture says a lot about her mentality. These stones ARE in her yard.


Now please tell me how anyone can ugly up another persons property, by placing landscape materials on it, and then when the person returns the unwanted landscape materials, party one sues party two for what? Refusing an unwanted gift? Returning their neighbor's property? I know we have eccentrics here beneath the Carolina moon. Being southern, it's a duty to be eccentric, but even eccentrics have some logic. Heck! I'm eccentric, but I'm not loony! Am I?

Posted by Dread who thinks maybe he should have just sued the loony neighbor for defacing his property.

Disclaimer: All statements on this blog are opinions of events and conditions, and are placed here for entertainment value. Similarities between the events and people depicted here, and real people and events ARE INTENTIONAL!

1 comment:

i beati said...

That really looks nice around the tree is that stone by stone? I am so impressed and left you an award on my blog- unfortunately I'm working on and off all day trying to do too much but will finish by midnight. This scenario is tres sad. sandy