Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Moved is a "M" Word



While there have been many things in life that have moved me emotionally, over the past two weeks I have physically moved. That is, as they say in New Zealand, I've moved house. Many of the good folks that are linked over there ----> have also moved house during the past few years. Now, I add my move to the list. I have also began to move on with the rest of my life after a particularly rough and turbulent time. Also the many blessings that have come into my life in recent months have moved me deeply. So, I have been moved three different ways.

I can't resist the pun, but nothing stands without being moved, here beneath the Carolina moon. Now hopefully I will find a little time to move on with more frequent updates to the blog.

Dread

2 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

I have missed hearing from you, turbulent times only serve to make us stronger and appreciate the good times with more fervor and intensity.it took me 50 plus years to become aware of that. A friend who reads my blog, wandered over to yours and was so impressed especially with your picture chopices and word matches. She'll love this one..I'm nopt worried about today God is already there taking care of business....sk

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

Thank you Ms. Kessler! I have missed being here and visiting your daily parade of Blessings. It will take me weeks to catch up with everyone's posts (those people over there ---->), but I will. Thanks again for your encouragement!

Dread