Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Listen, Life & Ladder are "L" Words


Listening to your thoughts, odd places in your life, building step by step upon a ladder. Theses are all thought subjects in yesterday's post by Jon, who's blog I have added to our links today.(over there --->)

I recommend his blog. It's the second English blog linked from here and just the perfect fit for our ensemble of links. I've meant to put up a link to Out the Back for quiet some time, but what with my life's drama of late here beneath the Carolina moon, I did well to get a post in on the few occasions since last year.

In any event; my hat's off to you Jon, for a really nice blog, styled close to my own preferences. Keep listening to your thoughts, after a while the places of occurrence won't seem so odd any more; just the usual flow. And, even though there is no top rung to that mystical ladder, it's worth each and every step you can make in the climb.

Dread

4 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

I love Jon's blog and yours - a real plus in my life

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

Thanks so much Sandy Kessler!

Dread

Jon said...

Hey Dread,

Thanks for the link :-)

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

You're welcome! And thanks for the link on your blog!

Dread