Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

42% Favor Hillary for President of the United States

Who are the 42% of voters who prefer Hillary Clinton for President of the United States? Well, after exhaustive research I have found them! Here are a few pictured below.




I blame the Reagan years for this. The, so called, "harmless insane", were turned back on the street and given disability checks! The remainder reside in Chicago and New York as pictured above and vote Democratic in every election.

Okay, from time to time, or until the election is over, you're going to continue to hear from me in a sometimes political froth. Especially on the Hillary Rodham-Clinton issue. Yes, "it" is an issue! At least it is here, beneath the Carolina moon.

Hrumph!

Dread

3 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

Tell me about Edwards

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

What can I say about John Edwards? The man can grow a head of hair! And $400 hair cuts keep him looking nice. Besides an incessant need to boost his ego really bad, I don't know anything particularly bad or good about him.

Bill Richards, from New Mexico seems very nice. His wife Barbara seems very nice too. Mitt Romney is a Republican version of John Edwards, so whatever...

Honestly no candidate really has me stirred up to support them... Several have my partial disgust; Obama being high on that list.

John McCain has all of my personal respect for his honesty and his patriotism. He deserves America's respect. But, alas, the dear senator seems to have a screw or two with damaged threads and honestly, I just don't think he can take the pressure anymore. He's more than done his duty for the USA though and will always have my deepest respect.

Guilianni or ever how you spell it, doesn't have my respect personally, and comes across as a hard ass, which he probably is. The others at the moment I'll just skip over as no opinion offered. They're not ranking anyway.

Only one candidate has my total and complete disgust...Clinton.

I have much to learn about the other candidates before election day. But there's still time.

Sandy Kessler said...

If only Mc Cain who certainly sacrificed for this country had the other goods, poor Romney mixes You Tube with My Space consistently.My frineds are going for Biden.I'm still unimpressed all the way around