Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Air Force One Under Clinton Act Two

I couldn't resist. It's too hard to improve on the truth, even beneath the Carolina moon.

Posted by Dread who just shakes his head.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Hey dread

...some things are too good to miss.

Good luck with your countries future elections. You're going to need it ;-)

Jon

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

Yes indeed. Thank you Jon. Where has your blog gone? I've missed your views of our existence.

Dread

Jon said...

Hey Dread,
I canned the blog. The readership got too big (over 400 a month) and I found I was writing for their benefit & not for mine.
It's been kind of nice not having to feel that I have to 'get something posted' 3 or 4 times a week.

Still keeping the physical mediumship (http://physical-medium.blogspot.com/)and healing sites (www.spiritual-healer.co.uk) going though.


I'm considering the idea of re-starting a separate blog which will be just for my thoughts. Anyone will be able to request access but it won't be open and public like the last one :-)
Maybe I will, maybe I won't, haven't really made a choice yet.

Also become quite disillusioned with all the "Love is ALL" type of spiritual blogs/web sites.
Life is too short to waste it trying to emulate being a spiritual being. I've got too much living to get through before I go back to heaven ;-) !!!

...and have you noticed how all the spiritual websites seem to be there only to teach you how to be just like them?? How about being just like who we are already?

Seems there's far too much energy being spent on trying to be another anointed master, when we've all got real lives to be getting on with :-D

I reckon the only real reason for being here is to have fun and live life to the max. ...I'll worry about being holier than thee when I get to the other side ;-)

Surfs’ up, time to get going and hit the water.
…catch you ‘out the back’

Cheers
Jon