Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom's Day 2008

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, your Mom, their Mom, and everyone who is a Mom at heart! I shot this coming out of my doctor's office a little over a week ago, after getting my annual physical. I saved it for today, because Moms deserve just tons of beautiful roses.
(As with all pix on this site, you can click the roses for the full size version.)

Posted by Dread who is ramping up for summer!

1 comment:

i beati said...

whee I picked a ton !!