Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Kiss is a “K” Word


I pondered and thought over the proper word for this “K word” post and just couldn’t get kiss off my mind. A kiss to me seems to be one of the most beautiful things in the world. Lips touching whatever and whoever is being kissed, lips touching lips, gentle smacks, nibbles… all beautiful… especially so or more especially so, for someone that is loved. The kiss of two lovers is near the perfection of human communication. The kiss says more than any language known to exist, because it is part of the language of the heart.

Have a really great weekender! Me? I'm going to give it my best go!

Posted by Dread who had multiple really superduper quadupulous, make you melt in your tracks, kisses today. All from the one wonderful person that matters, that speaks the langauge of his heart; fluently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you baby

Anonymous said...

the gentle smacks and nibbles from you are delicious too....I'm sorry I'm doing this anonymously, but I don't want to sign into blogger yet...kisses and smacks to you...