Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Skipping & TBTing


As anyone can see below, I skipped Wednesday through Friday. Hey, stuff happens. Today, I’m TBTing a brief post. TBTing is the habit of noticing three beautiful things during the day. The idea comes from Clare whose blog is linked over there -->

Here are my TBT’s for today:

Snuggling in the drowsy wee morning hours

The first sip of my first morning cup of coffee, coursing its way down, warming my insides, and waking every nerve ending in its path

My dog, Andy’s delight in sharing my cheese toast

Posted by Dread who finds many beautiful things each day beneath the Carolina moon.

No comments: