Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Vacation in Torment

I would say I am on the vacation from hell, but hell is no place to joke about. I have finally, after 4 days of trying and grousing the DSL that was promised with the condo up and running. But it won't work with my wireless router. So if I am to use the net, can I sit on the balcony, out by the pool, in the spacious living room? NO! I must sit by the bed side table in the tiny dark bedroom!!!!

Okay, I'll post more when I have calmed down enough to not scream at the Bell South techs. For right now...GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!


Dread

No comments: