Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Changing/Fixing Things


No, that is not me. That is a picture of Juan Phartez famous Columbian gormet pinto bean farmer and formula one mechanic. This picture is to illustrate this post; poorly. Yes, very poorly. And, I'll probably get hate mail for the Columbian pinto bean farmer, politically incorrect comment. So be it.

I'm experimenting with a new header/logo. Okay, not new to Beneath the Carolina Moon, but new to this location with Blogger. Making all this work out is challenging, and I really don't have tons of time to tinker around and figure it all out. If anyone has a quick tip, I'll take it.

The quicker I can get this all figured out, the quicker I can get to the next post which is, I assure you, very southern, very gossipy without the gossip, and has to do with... wait! Someone just tell me how to change/fix the header/logo!

Dread (who defines himself as an ethnically uncleansed human being)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

its under setting s or you can red o it under the HTML if you know how ot write in HTML.

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

I know a bit of html, but some of the stuff in their cookie cutter is strange.

Sandy Kessler said...

what a heartwarming communice about my prose etc. It warms my cockles if I knew where they were.I get my inspiration from my pets, the Man upstairs, 3 beautiful things, you, my son, the Davis smiling ultra baby students,etc..Also all the people I was in chemo with all passed away this summer.I continue to be here for a reason.

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

Indeed you do Ms. Kessler. Indeed you do!