Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ow! That'll Leave a Mark!


I've managed to royally half mess up the blog page. I'm going to stop for today. This is one job better left half done, rather than completely messing it up. No, this pic isn't me either, but I have frequently walked into glass doors.

Posted by Dread who thought "mess" was a much more polite word than the other two choices.

3 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

I love the moon- I used to collect only moonlight postcards..found out many do the same.

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

That's an odd collection. I suppose if something exists, someone collects it. In that sense, moonlight postcards as a sub specialty of postcards in general isn't so odd a collection.

Sandy Kessler said...

I am totally impressed by this blog artistic upgrade...you are now hired to renew mine just kidding..I have a young friend who wants to do it ??Go figure/