Breath our scents, walk our landscape, hear our melodic dialects, delight in our savory morsels, touch each rich texture, and the southern essence remains a mystery. The ethereal south, unfathomable to the five senses, lives in the heart. If you believe in magic, and can survive the devastating passions of an open heart, just possibly, you stand a chance of living a moment as a southerner. Most people aren't brave enough to be southerners, even the ones that are.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Misclick

Alrighty! I'm not totally pleased with this site as a place for my blog. One misclick this morning (Yes just ONE!) and my entire post for today was lost. This came at the end, after spell checking, signing, and getting ready to do a final read through of what should have been the finished post. It wasn't brief either, but said what I felt were some important things. I'm steamed at the moment, and definitely won't be using the on-line compose feature any more. Bah! One click and gone! There's a couple other "lack of" features I'm not so happy with also.

So, for now, I'm debating redeploying my own server again. I'll let my steam from loosing this mornings work settle down first, then consider all the options and combos of options. Right now I have much more important things to be about than this blog. So, I'm off to hopefully get a lot of work done on this Saturday morning.

Until later,

Dread